Planning is a fundamental ingredient in the execution and management of any construction project. It involves;
- Defining the scope of work
- Estimating materials and resources
- Selection of technologies
- Research and development for unique components of the project
- Developing a construction plan is a challenging yet imperative task. It is critical to the success of any project.
Drafting is simply creating a technical drawing with the intent to concisely and clearly communicate all of the design criteria required to transform an idea into physical form.
Once the plan is established and the drawings have been approved, our team of tradesmen will ensure that quality and service are of the highest priority.
Although we are able to provide specific services to clients, our goal is to provide a comprehensive, turn key product.